Pregnancy Massage in I feel good massage Bethnal Green is a treatment that can benefit not only the mother but also the unborn baby. It supports a woman emotionally and physiologically during a time when her body is undergoing many changes and can help to prepare her body for birth. It can help to reduce stress levels due to it’s calming effect, as well as alleviate aches and pains and other common health problems associated with pregnancy.
Common Complaints & Benefits of Pregnancy Massage?
Pregnancy massage in I feel good massage Bethnal Green can be enormously beneficial to mother and baby, not only through the emotional support it offers but through a wide range of physical benefits too, such as:
- Relief of muscular and joint aches and pains
- Reduced swelling in the arms and legs
- Improved blood and lymph circulation to maintain optimum health
- Reduced anxiety, stress and depression
- Regulation of hormones
- Improved sleep
Is Pregnancy Massage suitable for me?
As with all hands-on holistic therapies, pregnancy massage may not be suitable for everyone and certain medical conditions may prevent the use of this treatment, or may require your GP’s consent. A full consultation will be carried out before your first treatment which enables us to ensure that pregnancy massage is right for you.
As a general guide, the following conditions will require the permission of your GP or midwife before we can give you a massage treatment:
- Very high or very low blood pressure
- Heavy discharge or bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Placental disturbances e.g. placenta previa
- Lack of foetal movement
- History of pre-eclampsia (massage not suitable)