Holistic Massage treats the body as a “whole”(a unity of mind, body & spirit), therefore the massage not only pampers your physical body but also calms down your mind and reduces emotional stress.
Common complaints treated with Holistic Massage
Holistic massage has proven effective in the treatment of: muscle aches and pains, headaches and migraines, depression, emotional conditions, poor circulation, low immune system, IBS and digestive disorders, anxiety and stress, insomnia and many more!
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Promotes relaxation by reducing stress and anxiety
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Ease of muscular tension, soreness and stiffness
- Improved skin tone, circulation and elasticity
- Elimination of toxins and swelling
- Boosts immune system
- Relieves tired and stiff joints
- Increases energy levels by invigorating the body’s natural systems
- Aids better sleep and reduces insomnia
Who can enjoy Holistic Massage?
As with all hands-on therapies, Holistic massage may not be suitable for everyone and certain medical conditions may prevent the use of this treatment, or may require your GP’s consent.
A full consultation will be carried out before your first treatment in I feel good massage East End which enables us to ensure that Holistic massage is right for you.